- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Secure Payments ViaPayPal®.
- SSL Certificates For 100% Security.
The KW820 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII EOBD vehicles to enable technicians and home users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this hand-held scanning tool enables fast and easy access to engine based EOBD Fault codes, The CAN enabled tool gives clear, concise DTC definitions on its large back-lit LCD screen retrieves Universal P0, P2 and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also picks up manufacturer specific P1, P3 and U1 codes, Turns off MIL light, Stores freeze frame data for later evaluation and will also display monitor and I/M readiness status.
KW820 supports both d-iesel and gasoline vehicles, as long as the car is compliant with standard OBDII protocols, with OBDII 16pins Diagnostic Port. Reads & clears universal and some maunfactures trouble codes.
American (USA) car
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now:
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, and so on
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now:
for Alfa Romeo , for SAAB , for Acura , for Opel, for Seat , for Peugeot , for Bentley ,for Daewoo, for B-enz , for Daihatsu , for LandRover , for Vauxhall , for Citroen, for Fiat , for V-W , for Ford , for Jaguar and so on
for Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
for KIA, for Isuzu, for H-onda , for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai , for Dacia , for Lexus , for Mazda,for Suzuki, for T-oyota.
（Suitable for multiple models, please consult in detail for specific models）
Not Support Russian Cars before 2012, VAZ,UAZ,LADA ; Not works with trucks
for Renault, for SsangYong, please contact us before purchasing.
English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish
KW820 ODB2 Scanner Function List:
- Works on almost all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European(2003 and later) and Asian(2005 and later) vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
- Retrieves universal (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- reads live PCM datastream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Graphs data stream display (1996 and newer)
- Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis Multilingual menu:--- English, Spanish, French, German Performs modules present test
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area net) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
Display: 2.8'' Wide Backlit screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area net ISO 11898)
Device Dimensions: 19.5cm (7.68'') x 10cm (3.94'') x 3.5mm (1.38'')
Weight: 600 g
Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1* KW820 Scanner
1* User's Manual
1* OBD2 Diagnostic Cable
1* Protective nylon bag